Thursday, February 25, 2010


QUOTATIONS BY CLARANCE DARROW

“I never wanted to see anybody die, but there are a few obituary notices I have read with pleasure”

When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President. Now I'm beginning to believe it.

Even if you do learn to speak correct English, whom are you going to speak it to?

Just think of the tragedy of teaching children not to doubt.

Chase after truth like hell and you'll free yourself, even though you never touch its coat-tails.

At twenty a man is full of fight and hope. He wants to reform the world. When he is seventy he still wants to reform the world, but he knows he can't.

 

Physical deformity, calls forth our charity. But the infinite misfortune of moral deformity calls forth nothing but hatred and vengeance.

History repeats itself. That's one of the things wrong with history.

I am an agnostic; I do not pretend to know what many ignorant men are sure of.

I am a friend of the working man, and I would rather be his friend, than be one.


 As long as the world shall last there will be wrongs, and if no man objected and no man rebelled, those wrongs would last forever.

You can protect your liberties in this world only by protecting the other man's freedom. You can be free only if I am free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY